Monday, December 13, 2010
Last week, for a catch-up dinner with Rachel, we went to Woodhouse Fish Company to do just that. We enjoyed a lobster roll as well as a whole crab steamed in white wine and garlic, accompanied by a glass (or two) of white Bordeaux. What a great way to spend a rainy evening!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
3. Witty and cool bartenders that can give you recommendations on not just the beer and sausage, but also your fantasy football plays.
4. Mac n cheese bites. What Christmas would be like if you had Mac n cheese under your tree!
5. Tater tots. Yes, I said tots, and I'll say it again. TOTS.
6. A kick-ass mustard bar. Just try me.
7. Games galore. Jenga, anyone?
8. And finally, a keepsake koozy to take home. Beer me!
I will be hitting up the Beagle before and after every SD airport visit. I am hoping they open up something Regal someday soon near me...